Professional Community Association Management
We Do Best What Associations Need Most
- Covenant enforcement coupled with regular on-site inspections
- Compliance wit Florida Statutes governing owner associations
- Collect owner assessments and manage accounting
- Manage maintenance
Association management tailored to the needs of your community by a local company focusing on Amelia Island and Nassau County
Why choose Galphin Real Estate Services for your association management needs?
- Flexibility We can tailor our services to meet your requests and budget
- Cost Effectiveness You pay only for the services you need, Administrative, Accounting and Property Management
- No Add-ons We charge no add-on or mark-up fees beyond our own out of pocket costs for outside services provided.
- No Set-up Fees We make no charge for setting up your records in our state of the art management and accounting system
- Accessibility You will have direct access to our management and accounting staff
- Cancellation A 30-day cancellation clause in each management contract provides added flexibility to newly elected boards.
- Trained Staff Our managers are licensed by the State of Florida and maintain their licensing standards through continuing education.